lördag 10 maj 2014

Are you like me? Since I have an industrial sewing machine I still sew over my needles, most of the times that's fine, but sometimes they get wonky, especially if I use my old bad quality plastic head needles.

So sometimes, and actually more often than you think (!), you need to do a spring cleaning. And again, if you're anything like me, the wonky ones never get it to the trash, and they still sit there in a bad corner on my needle cushion. Sometimes they do turn up, and you think "no,
Not that one, not that one either, or this". And what do you do? Well, put them back! How crazy is that?

But today I've finally started the spring cleaning among my needles.

What do you do?

Later when you need new needles, of course I carry them at Mrs Bao.





Location:Do you spring clean among your needles?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar