torsdag 15 maj 2014

Bra making

I think I got the pattern pretty ok now. It took a few rounds of redrafting the cups but I think it's time to really try the pattern on a "real" fabric and make a "real" bra! I'm quite excited.

This is a photo of my muslin bra. The band and the cups I made in muslin fabric, the straps are also just long pieces of muslin that I had to pin in place. The back band was still in power net. Before you get the sizing right I really recommend that you try to go for the basic fabrics. No need to spend too much time, money and fabric and lace and underwires on a piece that probably won't even fit you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar