söndag 27 juli 2014

French Knickers - free pattern from Vera Venus

I thought this summer would be filled with Rockabilly dresses and circle skirts - but arriving to Sweden just before Midsummer and it was only 5 C!! - I lost the inspiration and spent the next 2 weeks in my one pair of long trousers I even brought to Sweden.

(The weather did get better but my shorts were so comfortable I just wore that).

Anyways - wearing circle skirts you have to be prepared (I hate the discomfort of having to hold down your beautiful dress/skirt all day long!). So I made a pair of French Knickers (free pattern) from Vera Venus. (great blog with a lot of info, check it out!)

Even though my measurements were spot on, more or less, I found it a bit big, but that equals more comfort and I got to use a regular elastic with a beautiful edge. The fabric is a thin and soft cotton/silk mix, perfect for lining!

I haven't tried it yet but now at least I'm prepared for Typhoon season - if I would like to meet it skirt! Or I can just use it as sleep wear.














Bottom edge lace - absolutely beautiful! I love this.

Find the fabric, elastic and lace in my store Mrs Bao.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar