lördag 10 mars 2012

Spring Bazaar!


This Thursday the Community Center here in Taipei held their annual Spring Bazaar, this year a salute to all the women around the world on the International Women's Day! And for the first time ever, Mrs Bao took the big step out in the "real" world to sell some stuff. :)


It was a lot of fun! I met old friends and new friends. And I think it went very well, I managed to get me some pocket money, (which I think a lot of you housewives know, sure it's fun to spend "your husbands" money, but to get some cash of your own? That's different.)


Then things that got the most attention was probably the pacifier holders, for all of you that don't live here, pacifiers are not so common. But after some explaining, they all said "aaaahhh.... of course"

Another thing that caught the attention was the fabric bundles (when laying flat on the table).
- What's this? Is it face masks?
But in the end, they sold pretty well since it's a nice way to decorate especially kids room, and a nice gift for baby showers, as well as the burp cloths.

Last but best, is this little car. It belongs to my son, 3 1/2 years old. He gave it to me in the morning before I went out the door to go to this event, he wanted me to have it. So sweet. And I kept it at the table during the whole event.


If you were at the bazaar, and regretting you didn't buy something, send me an email at: mrsbao.agneta@gmail.com
And if you did some shopping already, thank you so much! You have no idea how happy you all made me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank YOU! I'm so in love with the duvet I bought I think I'm going to have a hard time parting with it ;) And I can't wait for summer to come so I can rock around Taipei in my new Mrs Bao hat!!

    SvaraRadera